What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When sending a message to us on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
In order to purchase from our website, we may need additional details such as debit or credit card number and expiry date.
We gather this information to allow us process your order and provide you with the best possible service. The relevant information is used to authenticate your identity, validate your debit or credit card, to authorize the transaction and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of our service in general.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Vono Furniture Products Ltd.
Vono Furniture Products Limited.
Unity Estate, Off Tarmac Road,
Dalemo Bus Stop, Sango, Ogun
Customer service representative at 08093936516, 08174589698, 08174589704, 08174589693.
- We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address and phone number. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
- Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to www.vonoproducts.com. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Verve and MasterCard. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order
The information on our site is subject to change without notice, including but not limited to the rules that control the use of the site, By using the site after such changes, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.